Business automation and IoT
It is said that the business world will lead the way in taking up Internet of Things automation of repeatable processes. Businesses are already recognizing the huge scope available. They see increased power for decision making, performance and workflow control, lower costs, improved customer relations, expedited research and new product design, market expansion and detailed overviews of all their processes. Add to those scalability, security, safety, streamlining, improved intra-company communication, consistency of quality and future proofing. Has your company seen the possibilities? This is a more intimate merging of human and machine capabilities than we've ever had before.
What can be automated?
All repetitive actions which have to be done manually can be done with automation.
What can you do with it?
- do your jobs better, faster and with greater ease
- reduce paper-based inefficiency
- streamline human resources, accounts and contracts
- financial management
- tracking of anything through a complex business landscape
- transparency where it's needed and security of what is proprietary
- increased speed of operations
- decrease manual data transfer
- free up staff to do human skilled jobs
- reduced errors and improved troubleshooting
- document management
- internet automation
- accurate handoffs
- all-staff access to central core of correct information reduces communication error 'noise'
- easy audits and compliance checking
- identity management
- And much, much more
What we do for you
We establish the basic automation in your building, such as air conditioning, heating, lighting, motion sensors, security and alarms. We'll set you up with a user friendly automation interface for IoT and help you to:
- connect your buildings for central monitoring and control of environments
- unite your remote parts and their management in the cloud
- integrate your automation with your central software
- incorporate your diverse devices into your IoT
- ensure mobile and remote compatibility
- show you how to access reporting and analytics
- convert your tasks from manual to automated
- set up one-touch lockup and security arming (ie. at the end of the work day)
- connect health monitoring devices
- anything else you can imagine - just ask and we'll find a way